Which documents does the bank need for my financing request?

There's no universal answer to that question. Every bank is a little different and has unique requirements, depending on whether you are self-employed or an employee.

Nevertheless, you'd be safe to assume that they might ask for these documents, among others:

- Proof of income and capital
- Bank statements of the last months
- Income tax returns or tax assessment notices
- Current Schufa information
- Documents and information on current loans
- Pension statements or pension information
- Securities
- Building savings contracts
- Documents on the property

However, you can find out exactly which documents you will need for your application from your financial expert at Urbyo.

By the way, you can listen to more about the documents and the household budget in our podcast episode "Die Haushaltsrechnung beim Immobilienkauf" (german audio only):

👉Are you interested in financing through Urbyo? Then feel free to send an inquiry to: financing@urbyo.com or sign up directly for a conversation: https://urbyo.finlink.de/start.